My Story

I am spending the spring semester in Denia, Spain. I will be taking five classes at the local University. Follow the blog to find out what is going on in my life :)

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

T minus one day

Hey everybody!
  I am super syched to head off to Spain tomorrow!!!  We leave for Chicago in the morning.  Nine hour flight plus one more one hour flight, plus a bus ride, plus walking with all my gear, and I will be there.  Please pray for safety for all the flights and a nice easy departure!
  I will update this blog as amazing things happen in Denia, Spain.  Feel free to comment and let me know how your lives are going back in the United States and I will see you all in May!!
~Jenn~

3 comments:

  1. We can't wait to hear your first update from Spain! Love you-Lisa, Matt and Aidan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Lisa beat me to this!We are so excited for you-what an adventure - and what a great way to keep us all up to date!
    Love you lots!
    Tracy and co.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that you made it - welcome to SPAIN!! I am glad you really like your "Mom away from home". Take that half full glass and fill it up with lifelong memories. I love and miss you and hope you have the time of your life!!!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete