My Story

I am spending the spring semester in Denia, Spain. I will be taking five classes at the local University. Follow the blog to find out what is going on in my life :)

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Churches :)

Last night I went to mass with Maite then I watched parts of Jurassic Park, Merlin, swimming, and a soccer match while eating pizza – pretty good night!  This morning I went to the Baptist church with the rest of the group.  It was very similar to a protestant church in the United States.  The pastor and the people all seemed very nice but spoke very fast!  After church I ate lunch with Maite, a Spanish variation on spaghetti and salad.  It was very good.  She also shared the Christmas deserts with me – they were delicious!!  After my siesta J I went to a café with my friends where there is free internet!  The weather is still super warm, although not quite warm enough today to go to the beach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment