My Story

I am spending the spring semester in Denia, Spain. I will be taking five classes at the local University. Follow the blog to find out what is going on in my life :)

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ah! The beach :)

Hola!

Today after class I walked on the sandy beach with some friends! Ah it's so beautiful here! We are surrounded by mountains, the meditarian sea and there is a castle here.  How much better can it get!  It's about 68 degrees here!! I found an awesome resturant / cafe where there is free internet.  It plays oldies songs in English :)  Well, I'm off to jog on the beach with a friend.  Oh - school is good too :)  We are studying poetry and the regions of Spain.  Each day we have a new partner for class - this is really nice as it let's us get to know the other students in our group that we didn't know very well.  I hope everything is going well in the States! Hasta luego :)

3 comments:

  1. Jenn - am so excited to hear allabout Denia- can't wait to get there. After all our snow I'm really looking forward to the spring weather. Your dad just called. I think he has finally arranged all the flights - see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn - I think I have finally figured out this comment section. If you havent received a message from me, tell your dad the next time you google him and I,ll try again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got them! I'm really looking forward to having you guys come visit! Get ready for a sun tan :)

    ReplyDelete