My Story

I am spending the spring semester in Denia, Spain. I will be taking five classes at the local University. Follow the blog to find out what is going on in my life :)

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Fotos de Barcelona! :)

The amphitheater in Tarragona!

                                                       The roman drinking fountains :)
                                         There are tons of orange trees here!! It looks so good!
This is Park Guell, designed by Gaudi!  Very cool!!! :)

I love all of the colors and awesome designes!

The cieling of the bottom part of the park (underneath where everyone is walking above).

The roof of Casa Miel!

The stained glass windows (better pictures on facebook but they are all long ways and I don't know how to flip them on here).

Same here - more on facebook.  This is the Sagrada Familia!

This is the food market - so much food!  They had everything from meat, cheese, bread, fish, fruit, vegitables, everything!

An overlook of the city from near the Olympic stadium.

My friend Hannah and I at Camp Nou! :)

I was so excited to be there!!  There motto is "Mas que un club" More than a club. 

This is in the vineyard underground - they store all the bottles there because the temperature is stable.  This part was just the museum.  They have over 3 million empty bottles there because they never reuse a bottle!

This is the train driver!  I had a front row seat! :)

Then we got a taste of the cava - but since there were high school students there they only gave us a non alcoholic version


Outside in the vineyards - they are everywhere!

This is the beach town we stopped in for lunch the last day.  In the background you can see the castle!! Castles have become old hat here (not really!) I see one everyday on my walk to school - how cool! :)

2 comments:

  1. Jenn,
    It is all so beautiful! Lisa and I saw vineyards in Italy - spectacular! You are having the experience of a lifetime. I wondered, do the orange trees smell wonderful?
    Love you!,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I really want to go to Italy - Europe is very beautiful! I am, it's great here! I actually haven't been able to smell them when I pass, I'll try and get close and let you know! Love you too!!

    ReplyDelete