My Story

I am spending the spring semester in Denia, Spain. I will be taking five classes at the local University. Follow the blog to find out what is going on in my life :)

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Photos from Madrid and surrounding areas (and a few from before)

This is a castle in Alicante that we visited a couple of weekends ago. 

There were beautiful flowers!

This is our Calvin College Cold Knight Club jump into the freezing seminary pond at home but here it was a run in to the Mediterranian!!  It was a blast and not too cold at all! :) Even our Professor did it (she is last one on the right).

We did it!!

This is when my Dad and Grandma came and we went up to the castle in Denia.

I'm not sure how to turn pictures on this yet so just turn your head because I really like it!  It's my Grandma, Dad and I in Valenica in front of the bull fighting stadium!

My Dad :)

The beautiful view of Toledo and the River Tajo :)

My friend Katie and me in Segovia with the aqueduct

Our whole group in Segovia

El Palacio Real in Madrid

Ancient Egyptian Ruins in Madrid

Roman ruins in Segobriga

Awesome friends of mine :)
From left to right: Katie H., me, Katie S., Kevin and Josiah

2 comments:

  1. Wow Jenn,I LOVE looking at all the pix you've posted! The Mediterranean is spectacular.I can't believe all the traveling you are able to do - so great!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete